Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
AliveColors Image Editor / Supported Languages
« Last post by Lidia on March 21, 2017, 01:21:26 pm »
English: AliveColors Image Editor currently supports three languages: English, German, and Russian. You can help us to make the software more user-friendly by letting us know what languages you'd like to see in the program.

Deutsch: Die aktuelle Beta-Version von AliveColors unterstützt drei Sprachen: Englisch, Deutsch und Russisch. Sie können uns helfen, die Software benutzerfreundlicher zu machen, indem Sie uns mitteilen, welche Sprachen Sie im Programm sehen möchten.

Français: Actuellement, AliveColors est disponible en trois langues : anglais, allemand et russe. Vous pouvez nous aider à rendre le logiciel plus convivial en nous indiquant les langues que vous aimeriez voir dans le logiciel.

Italiano: Attualmente, AliveColors supporta tre lingue: inglese, tedesco e russo. Votare per aggiungere la lingua italiana all'interfaccio!

Español: Actualmente AliveColors soporta tres idiomas: inglés, alemán y ruso. Usted puede ayudarnos a hacer el software más fácil de usar dándonos a conocer los idiomas que le gustaría ver en el programa.

Português do Brasil: Atualmente, o AliveColors suporta os seguintes idiomas: inglês, alemão, russo. Você pode nos ajudar a tornar o software mais fácil de usar, informando-nos quais idiomas você gostaria de ver no programa.

Русский: В настоящее время AliveColors поддерживает три языка: английский, немецкий и русский. Вы можете помочь нам сделать программу более удобной для пользователей, выбрав предпочтительный язык интерфейса.
AliveColors Image Editor / AliveColors Image Editor (Beta)
« Last post by Lidia on March 21, 2017, 01:20:57 pm »
AKVIS is proud to introduce the beta version of the brand new AliveColors image editor.

AliveColors is all-in-one graphics and photo editing software for Windows and Mac OS X. This self-explanatory program is not only intended for professionals, but also for amateurs and beginners. With the vast array of supplied tools, adjustments, filters, and effects, AliveColors enhances photos to their full potential.

The full functional beta version is available for download at alivecolors.com. The free license key will be sent automatically to the specified email address after a one-time registration. Any feedback and bug reports are highly appreciated!

Before its official release, AliveColors is available for pre-order at only half the price.

Our loyal customers who have purchased all or almost all (20-25) AKVIS programs before the release of AliveColors Beta get a free PRO license.

Get more info...

English | Deutsch | Français | Italiano | Español | Português do Brasil | Русский

General Discussion / Re: Interested in Photoshop Tutorials?
« Last post by DannyAK47 on March 09, 2017, 01:00:57 pm »
Hi
If you still loking for photoshop tutorials let me know I can give you access to over 100 tutorials ( step by step + video) for free
Send me a private message
Gallery of Works / Re: By the fire
« Last post by Lidia on March 07, 2017, 11:28:54 am »
It's beautiful!
« Last post by Lilahloo on February 28, 2017, 11:04:34 am »
JUST SOME Trees........Painted with the `Watercolour`effect...
Gallery of Works / Re: CoCo's Portrait
« Last post by Badeer on February 14, 2017, 08:02:46 am »
Created this with first using AirBrush the added some slight line effects on top with Draw.
Then I used HDRfactory and a touch of Neon. I then finished it off with the 2 Week Diet ArtSuite using the 2 Key effect under the effects tab and applying the warm preset. Then I also added the frame
in ArtSuite as the last step.

Very poised. I love it.
« Last post by ClaireEllison on January 29, 2017, 09:35:13 pm »
An original from Pixabay free images painted Akvis Artwork oil setting...

Awesome! Awesome ?????????
« Last post by Lilahloo on January 28, 2017, 06:45:23 pm »
Been playing with the neon filter again
Feature Requests / Re: Watercolor -> Timeline Funktion?
« Last post by awesome_akvis on January 04, 2017, 12:13:25 pm »
Hello and Happy New Year!

...yes certainly you are right, the effect looks best when completed.

but can you imagine to add some stylistically and experimental Element Slider like:
"Add Strokes Of Complemantary Colors" and a simple "Color Variation" slider?
(...I do love the Complemantary Color Slider in AKVIS Points)

I only can adjust Saturation and Lightning in Watercolor but I can not add color variation into the picture.

Regards

General Discussion / Re: Welcome to the AKVIS Forum! Introduce yourself ;)
« Last post by ClaireEllison on December 20, 2016, 09:46:24 pm »
Hi, Im Jane, and have used the OilPaint filter in Photoshop, but this one seems so much better. Your pictures here on the forum are beautiful!I came here too after seeing all the amazing pictures people on this forum have made with Akvis. I love making graphics and would love to get good enough to make them for a living.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]