Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Feature Requests / Re: Watercolor -> Timeline Funktion?
« Last post by awesome_akvis on January 04, 2017, 12:13:25 pm »
Hello and Happy New Year!

...yes certainly you are right, the effect looks best when completed.

but can you imagine to add some stylistically and experimental Element Slider like:
"Add Strokes Of Complemantary Colors" and a simple "Color Variation" slider?
(...I do love the Complemantary Color Slider in AKVIS Points)

I only can adjust Saturation and Lightning in Watercolor but I can not add color variation into the picture.

Regards

General Discussion / Re: Welcome to the AKVIS Forum! Introduce yourself ;)
« Last post by ClaireEllison on December 20, 2016, 09:46:24 pm »
Hi, Im Jane, and have used the OilPaint filter in Photoshop, but this one seems so much better. Your pictures here on the forum are beautiful!I came here too after seeing all the amazing pictures people on this forum have made with Akvis. I love making graphics and would love to get good enough to make them for a living.
Gallery of Works / Re: How to Start a NEW TOPIC
« Last post by Noa on December 19, 2016, 10:21:57 pm »
Thanks!
Gallery of Works / Re: CoCo's Portrait
« Last post by Noa on December 19, 2016, 10:13:45 pm »
Very good artwork!
Feature Requests / Re: Watercolor -> Timeline Funktion?
« Last post by Kat on December 18, 2016, 02:48:21 pm »
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you like our new program!
To tell the truth, this effect looks the best in its completed form. We will seek ways to develop it.
Feature Requests / Watercolor -> Timeline Funktion?
« Last post by awesome_akvis on December 18, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »
Congratulations for the very real watercolor effects you have made with Watercolor!
Pretty impressive effects, very real! :)

What I do miss in Watercolor is the "Timline Funktion" you have implanted in some of your other great apps eg. Sketch, Draw, Pastel,... I think this would be a very helpful feature to Watercolor.

Will you still think about it?

Regards
General Discussion / Re: How to Post Images to Forum
« Last post by global93 on December 14, 2016, 01:40:23 am »
Gallery of Works / Re: How to Start a NEW TOPIC
« Last post by global93 on December 11, 2016, 08:25:52 am »
ok
Feature Requests / Re: Chameleon Keep/Drop Pencils
« Last post by MikeC on December 01, 2016, 07:00:14 pm »
Hi MikeC! You can adjust the transparency of the fragment using the Opacity option.
This parameter is auxiliary and does not affect the final result. The parameter can have the following values: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. With 100% the pasted object is non-transparent. The lower the value of the parameter, the more transparent is the fragment.

Thank you for the reply, I do know that the transparency of the "fragment" can be adjusted so that it can be placed in the right spot, but what I was asking for was the ability to erase parts of the "fragment" as it is sitting on top of the background.  And the ability to add to the "fragment" as it is sitting on the background.  As it is now the "fragment" must be edited on it's own screen and then taken back to the background and then you see if your edits match what you need.  This is a very difficult process that can be made much easier.

Mike
Feature Requests / Re: Chameleon Keep/Drop Pencils
« Last post by Lidia on November 28, 2016, 10:22:43 am »
Hi MikeC! You can adjust the transparency of the fragment using the Opacity option.
This parameter is auxiliary and does not affect the final result. The parameter can have the following values: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. With 100% the pasted object is non-transparent. The lower the value of the parameter, the more transparent is the fragment.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]