Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Welcome to the AKVIS Forum! Introduce yourself ;)
« Last post by johnyjackson on July 23, 2018, 08:36:13 am »
Hi, Im Jane, and have used the OilPaint filter in Photoshop, but this one seems so much better.
So did you read about the  program?
Your pictures here on the forum are beautiful!

I came here too after seeing all the amazing pictures people on this forum have made with Akvis. I love making graphics and would love to get good enough to make them for a living.Dianabol Reviews
Great. All the pictures are amazing with realistic graphics.
General Discussion / Re: Selecting whole image in Refocus
« Last post by jimithjain on July 10, 2018, 07:03:17 am »
hello,
Select the Sharpen tool . (If the tool isn't visible, hold down the Blur tool.)
Do the following in the options bar: Choose a brush tip and set options for the blending mode and strength. ...
Drag over the part of the image you want to sharpen.
isnt that the common process? aneways i am just here to post the 3 comments so i can post my topic
General Discussion / Re: Create amazing effect
« Last post by jasminestore on July 09, 2018, 12:46:58 pm »
hello,
i've taken a photo of a very old photograph . That photo is itself a chunk scarred and so the content material of the image isn't always well seen. Is there any image re construction or extrapolation software available which i'm able to download and use it to re assemble the photo and make it very clean to the bare eye ?
Gallery of Works / Re: Creepy Flowers
« Last post by diljithsingh on July 09, 2018, 12:40:47 pm »
hello,
this is really stranger never seen a pic go that wrong
Gallery of Works / Re: How to Start a NEW TOPIC
« Last post by jayshreeram on July 08, 2018, 07:18:45 pm »
oooh so thats how you do it, i am like searching for 10 mins and then i see this topic
very thoughtfull of you to do this
General Discussion / Re: Interested in Photoshop Tutorials?
« Last post by krishnafernandes on July 08, 2018, 07:12:00 pm »
hello, i dont see a option to post a new thread so i am just posting my query here
I have taken a picture of a very old image . That picture is itself a bit scarred and so the content of the image is not properly visible. Is there any image re construction or extrapolation software available which I can download and use it to re construct the image and make it very clear to the naked eye ?
Contests and Events / Re: 🎃 AKVIS Halloween Contest 2016 🎃
« Last post by kimmysawi on July 02, 2018, 02:32:03 pm »
Here is the Halloween card by Rob Helliker
Programs used are Sketch and HDRFactory.

It was the best Halloween contest + party seriously.... Cheers to organizers
Gallery of Works / Re: AKVIS Sketch Styles & Presets
« Last post by Kat on June 16, 2018, 07:09:22 am »
LeroyOliphant,
thank you for your comment!
The Classic Style of Sketch is definitely the best!

Gallery of Works / Re: AKVIS Sketch Styles & Presets
« Last post by LeroyOliphant on June 16, 2018, 06:08:52 am »
Here is an overview of some presets in AKVIS Sketch v.15:

Classic Sketch:

Classic style lets you create color and B&W drawings with well-defined contour lines.
A characteristic feature of phenq https://theskinnyvibes.com/phenq-reviews customer reviews this style is its accuracy: the image looks as if it was primarily created by contour lines with the addition of hatching. More...

Artistic Sketch:

Artistic style is designed to create expressive drawings that look like the handmade work of a real artist.
In this style, it is easy to create both a quick sketch and a carefully drawn and shaded pencil drawing.
The main advantage of this style is the ability to play with hatching and to vary the number of shadings and shadows to get natural tonal transitions.  More...

ALthough AKVIS Sketch v.15 has got a lot of presets and I use almost all of them on a regular basis (I'm a professional photographer), the classic one is the best and I use it in my every shoot.
Gallery of Works / Re: How to Start a NEW TOPIC
« Last post by BerythaBeasley on June 12, 2018, 09:39:32 am »
Ok here is my 1st reply. :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10