Author Topic: Clone tool, Alt Click not working...  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Jeff Scheetz

Clone tool, Alt Click not working...
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:40:03 am »
Thanks for the forum guys, I'm having trouble selecting an area to clone. When using Alt click it simply does not work. It didn't work for me in Elements and I've researched it extensively. I purchased this software inb hopes that would solve my issues.

I've gone into my regestry editor and closed down my windows hot keys, I've shut down all and any other programs that might be causing the conflict. So far nothing.

If you google clone tool not working or alt click not working you'll find pages of people trying to find help. I'd like to be able to use this software, any moderators or Admin here with any ideas? Thanks Jeff

Offline Kat

• Expert
    • AKVIS
Re: Clone tool, Alt Click not working...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 07:17:34 am »
Hi Jeff!
Do you use the Clone tool in Photoshop Elements or in the AKVIS programs - Retoucher, MultiBrush?
Kat
AKVIS team

Offline Jeff Scheetz

Re: Clone tool, Alt Click not working...
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 12:48:51 pm »
Kat thanks so much for your reply. I'm using it in both programs. I have fixed mt issue though. FYI I have a Keyboard shortcut key program named Keyboard Express. I was closing the program and still experiancing problems. It seems closing is not enough. The program has a "tereminate" option thay once I did that Alt click worked in both programs. I can't wait to explore the features of the Akvis program, Jeff