Author Topic: Feedback category suggestion.  (Read 3450 times)

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
Feedback category suggestion.
« on: January 16, 2015, 07:28:05 am »
Hi Kat & Irina,
I've been posting for quite a while now and notice that although there are many view's to my and other
member's who post image's in the gallery but rarely does anyone add a comment? Other than the moderator's
and a few other members.
I welcome any critique or suggestion's to my image's so I may learn from them to better my image's.

I assume people do not want to offend anyone with their opinion, so would it be possible or even a good idea
to have a.. Like and Favorite button added to the post in the Gallery area?
I'm not looking for praise or anything like that, but just some kind of feedback that would let me know that the
viewer's like or don't like my images?

I belong to another forum and they have a Like_ Favorite and Followers button. It seems to work very well for getting feedback
on the images posted…. just a thought?
Would love to here what other's think about this?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:31:05 am by sktcher11 »
Later, Sktcher11 :)

Offline Kat

• Expert
    • AKVIS
Re: Feedback category suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 05:19:45 am »
Yes, but that's the way people read and "communicate" now - the most of them just "like" without saying a word.
Thank you for your suggestion, we will think over this button. Actually, people now move to social networks like Facebook.  Forums are now less popular. You can share your images on our facebook page to get more responses.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:22:27 am by Kat »
Kat
AKVIS team

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 07:47:00 pm »
Thanks, it's unfortunate that forums are less popular. The reason I brought it up is that I see that people do view the images
on the forum, just thought it would be a good idea to add a like button here on the forum?

Do I have to have a Facebook page (account) to display my images on the Akvis Facebook page?

Offline Kat

• Expert
    • AKVIS
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 04:54:41 am »
Yes, sktcher11. You need to register on Facebook. You can not give full information if you do not want. ;)
Then you can upload your images either on your user page or on the AKVIS page https://www.facebook.com/AKVIS.Software
Kat
AKVIS team

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 06:26:33 am »
Thanks Kat :)