Author Topic: Show/Hide Tab Button for Maximum viewing  (Read 3991 times)

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
Show/Hide Tab Button for Maximum viewing
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:52:11 pm »
Most people have a limited amount of desktop viewing area on their computer screens. Could you add a Show/Hide button to the overall program window so we may increase the Maximum Size & View of the Preview Window?

I was thinking that maybe adding this Show/Hide button to the area where the Presets & Navigator are on the right hand side panel. We would then be able to Show/Hide the Navigator & Presets panel to get the Maximum viewing area of the image we are working on to better see the details & results in the before & after Preview window.

just a thought?

Later, Sktcher11 :)

Offline Kat

• Expert
    • AKVIS
Re: Show/Hide Tab Button for Maximum viewing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:19:53 am »
Thank you for your offer, Sktcher11!

We have already added the possibility to change the workspace into some our programs, and are going to add this into other products. 
Kat
AKVIS team

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
Re: Show/Hide Tab Button for Maximum viewing
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 08:13:53 am »
Great! I think that it would be a nice feature to have and that many would welcome this feature.

From my observation.. by moving the Run, Apply, About, Help & Preferences Buttons that appear above the Navigator & Preset Panel over to the Preview side of the working area ...you may be able to create this separate Show/Hide panel with Button to the Navigator & Preset area which would allow us to minimize that panel and increase the Preview working area?

Your team would know better than me & I don't know if it would work with all programs, but I see you people of the Future (Time Zone) ;D are on top of this as usual  ;)

Later, Sktcher11 :)