Author Topic: Chameleon Keep/Drop Pencils  (Read 4204 times)

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
Chameleon Keep/Drop Pencils
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:27:52 pm »
Can you make a pencil size adjustment slider to the Keep & Drop pencils in Chameleon? I find that this feature that is in your other programs gives me better control options in highlighting the area's of interest.

Later, Sktcher11 :)

Offline Kat

• Expert
    • AKVIS
Re: Chameleon Keep/Drop Pencils
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:29:37 am »
Sktcher11, I am totally agree with you, it would be helpful!
I have added your idea to the feature request list, and I hope we will get it in the next versions of Chameleon.
Kat
AKVIS team

Offline sktcher11

• Beta Tester
  • Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:50 am »
Thanks, looking forward to it ;)
Later, Sktcher11 :)

Offline MikeC

Re: Chameleon Drop Shadow and Edit while transparent
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 01:38:47 am »
It would be really nice to be able to make a drop shadow under an element that you have selected and edited.  Also it would be really helpful if you were able to edit an element while it was transparent sitting on top of the background.  So that you could drop out sections that were overlapping some of the background that you wanted to let show through.

Mike
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:42:11 am by MikeC »

Offline Marina

• AKVIS
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 07:39:25 am »
It would be really nice to be able to make a drop shadow under an element that you have selected and edited.  Also it would be really helpful if you were able to edit an element while it was transparent sitting on top of the background.  So that you could drop out sections that were overlapping some of the background that you wanted to let show through.

Mike

Thank you for your suggestions!
This information will be sent to AKVIS team, which develops the softwere.

Offline Lidia

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 10:22:43 am »
Hi MikeC! You can adjust the transparency of the fragment using the Opacity option.
This parameter is auxiliary and does not affect the final result. The parameter can have the following values: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. With 100% the pasted object is non-transparent. The lower the value of the parameter, the more transparent is the fragment.
AKVIS team

Offline MikeC

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 07:00:14 pm »
Hi MikeC! You can adjust the transparency of the fragment using the Opacity option.
This parameter is auxiliary and does not affect the final result. The parameter can have the following values: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. With 100% the pasted object is non-transparent. The lower the value of the parameter, the more transparent is the fragment.

Thank you for the reply, I do know that the transparency of the "fragment" can be adjusted so that it can be placed in the right spot, but what I was asking for was the ability to erase parts of the "fragment" as it is sitting on top of the background.  And the ability to add to the "fragment" as it is sitting on the background.  As it is now the "fragment" must be edited on it's own screen and then taken back to the background and then you see if your edits match what you need.  This is a very difficult process that can be made much easier.

Mike